|
|
|
Saturday, August 07, 2004 I am redoing this post as somehow, the post I submitted earlier has mysteriously disappear. Must be something to do with my home PC. Am doing this now on sis's PC...Let me recall why the post was named "Happy Day"...hmm..must be something to do with shopping...let's see..hmm, could it be..oh yes, bought a pair of shoes at Parco Bugis Junction...the very same pair I saw back in Bangkok but did not manage to get it as they didn't have it in my size. Haha....it must be fate that brought us together again... :) Also, I got some freebies at Loreal's roadshow! Just buy above $35 and get a sweet suede handbag and some skincare items FOC!!! I think I get the kick oput of the freebies than the products I paid for! Well, what can I say? I'm a sucker for freebies and I'm a woman!
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |